We are grateful to the following for providing mirrors:
Web site mirrors
- http://wireshark.cbn.net.id : CBN, Indonesia
- http://wireshark.kn.vutbr.cz/ : KolejNet - Brno University of technology, Czech Republic
- http://wireshark.cs.pu.edu.tw : Providence University, Taiwan
- https://1.as.dl.wireshark.org/ : Wireshark Foundation, Asia
- https://1.eu.dl.wireshark.org/ : Wireshark Foundation, Europe
- https://1.na.dl.wireshark.org/ : Wireshark Foundation, North America
- https://2.na.dl.wireshark.org/ : Wireshark Foundation, North America
- http://ftp.uni-kl.de/pub/wireshark/ / ftp://ftp.uni-kl.de/pub/wireshark/ : University of Kaiserslautern (Technische Universität Kaiserslauter), Germany
- http://ftp.yz.yamagata-u.ac.jp/pub/network/security/wireshark/ / ftp://ftp.yz.yamagata-u.ac.jp/pub/network/security/wireshark/ / rsync://ftp.yz.yamagata-u.ac.jp/pub/network/security/wireshark/ : Yamagata University, Japan
- https://wireshark.marwan.ma/download/ : MARWAN, Morocco
You are welcome to mirror our download directory using rsync . We recommend against using HTTP — it's horribly inefficient for this sort of thing.
The site contents can be mirrored using the following URLs:
rsync://rsync.wireshark.org/wsdl(Wireshark download area)
rsync://rsync.wireshark.org/wsweb(Wireshark web site sans downloads, not recommended)
To mirror the download area you could do something like this:
mkdir wsdownload rsync -rtlvz rsync://rsync.wireshark.org/wsdl wsdownload
You can also mirror the entire web site, although this will likely be deprecated and removed at some point. To do so you could do something like this:
mkdir -p wsweb/download rsync -rtlvz --delete --exclude=download \ rsync://rsync.wireshark.org/wsweb wsweb rsync -rtlvz --delete rsync://rsync.wireshark.org/wsdl wsweb/download
The "--exclude=" bit ensures that the "--delete" flag doesn't clobber the download area each time.
We recommend updating the mirror between one and four times a day.